Monday, October 1, 2012

A Start to 31 Days

I feel motivated to write my own 31-day series this month. I hope it will be something I realize the value in because I know the good that can come from it. When I blogged everyday for a month on my personal blog, it blessed me so much. And now being able to look back on it? I'm much more thankful.

I hope to take this time to write, if only for five minutes, about what matters to me. Realize that in this world full of false promises, idols and ideas I can focus on what will bring me joy. Refocus for five minutes by just writing whatever comes to mind to help clear my head. God has been on my heart to spend time with Him more and more, something I'm failing at. I'm a better person when the Word is in my heart every single day. I'm starting a new Bible study tonight by Beth Moore and we're studying the book of James. I'm so excited.

Bible Study fires me up. I love it. I hope to be able to post every day this month and be able to look back and find something that puts a smile on my face. A month of encouraging-fire-you-up-focusing-on-what-matters-posts! Can someone sign me up for the Making Things Happen conference because I think I'm ready!

Have a great night everyone! See you tomorrow.

Patient endurance is what you need now, so taht you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that He has promised. 
Hebrews 10:36

No comments:

Post a Comment