Sunday, June 3, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Finals

I've spent the day focusing on my finals and I'm finally feeling a bit more prepared for the exams that I face tomorrow. It was Graduation Sunday at church this morning and I cannot believe that I'll be up there next year! They said a prayer for everyone who has finals this week and it was the perfect way to start my day. Prayer is such a powerful thing and it is something that I truly cherish at my church. Education is truly a privilege and it's something that is easily forgotten during stressful times during finals season. I made a quick stop at the Farmer's Market today and got new peonies for this week! They add such a fun burst of color to my desk while I study! Tonight I'm reading my History booklet and watching Miss USA, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment