Friday, June 1, 2012

My Bookshelf: May

 I love getting invested in a good book that I cannot put down, it is one of the best feelings on earth. Unfortunately life gets in the way of always having time for these moments, May was one of those months. I tried to pick up a book and get one finished, but time just wasn't on my side. I cannot wait for summer, which starts Friday (beyond comprehension at this point), when I will have the ability to read and have minimal other concerns. Hallelujah! The two books I found myself reading this month were Mere Christianity and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. I cannot wait to get enough time to finish The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, so far it is absolutely fantastic! As this month approaches I hope to post daily, we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment