Friday, June 8, 2012

I survived Junior year.

I cannot believe that the last day of school has come and gone, that I will not step foot on campus until August!

Today we moved seats in our gym, the symbolic "moving-up" tradition at my school, and I'm officially a senior. I've made it through Junior year!

This did not come without its challenges. Junior year is the hardest year academically and by far one of the most important years of high school. I got my finals back today and it was a humbling experience, History and Pre-Calculus went well but Biology was a hard experience. I have struggled with this class all year long and had roller coaster test scores as I called them. I'd do poorly, do well, do poorly first semester and second semester I only did poorly on one test. Biology has come full circle for me and I ended the year as I started. This year has been an incredible experience learning how I learn and overcoming challenges that made this year so difficult. The struggles that I have faced have provided me with the strength I need to get through the challenges throughout my senior year.

Just thinking about what life will be like a year from now is terrifying! I'll have taken the ACT for the last time, have (hopefully) gotten in to college, and will be spending my last summer at home before I head off to college in August! 

Next year is going to fly by and I cannot wait for my Senior class to bond and grow!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment