Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lovely Weekend

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend, mine was fantastic!

I started off sleeping in on Saturday, it's nice to be able to have a weekend with no school work to worry about! I cannot wait for many more of these this summer. The rest of the day was spent lounging and reading before my mom and I went off to get mani-pedi's! It had been way too long and it was very needed after a rough finals week. 
I started off my day with church on Sunday and the message was such a fantastic way to start my day. We walked the dogs and then I was off to my grades bonfire! Half of my grade went to Alki beach and we burned papers from last year and made s'mores! It was such a fun night and I cannot wait for more memories like this as we move forward into our senior year! This night made me appreciate my grade and all the incredible people that I am surrounded with!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day and after spending the night JNC's house after the bonfire we had an incredible breakfast in bed and chatted before I had to head home. I then spent the rest of the day reading by the pool, summer in Seattle cannot be beat on days like yesterday!
Today I found an incredible new site called She Reads Truth and it is an incredible resource. I've started the Soul Detox program and cannot wait to spend time with the Lord every day. It has been something on my heart over the last few weeks and with a new journal in hand I cannot wait to start! 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment