|1. Reading history in bed this morning |
2. Spanish class outside
3. Beautiful weather which means it's Jack Rogers season
4. Can you spy all three cockapoos?
- I stayed home from school today and found myself getting so much work done. I'm proud to say that I stayed home today, even though I wasn't sick. I accomplished 100% more work than I would have if I would have been at school today
- I hate the SAT, the format, the breaks, everything. It ruined my weekend too and left me completely exhausted on Saturday. Thank goodness I liked the ACT!
- I am one month away from the last day of school. One. Month.
- These last few weekends have been so jammed packed with school that I haven't been able to find time for myself. I will be getting a manicure and pedicure this weekend. I will!
- I am loving Pure Barre, I find that I love it more and more after I take a three day break. My fears of shaking like a twig after a break have been debunked!
- The nice weather we have been having is incredible. I don't ever want this gorgeous weather to stop! I'm so excited for the rest of spring and then summer! See 2 & 4 above!
- I'm dying for the scalloped shorts from Lilly Pulitzer but am curious if you think they will stay in style for long. Timeless or just a trend?