Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Polished Look

I have recently become obsessed with painting my nails!
A pastime that used to cause me stress because I could never get them to look perfect has now become an incredible stress reliever! My, how things change! 

I've always been consistent on what colors I choose, for two years I would paint my nails Royal Flush Blush by OPI! I will never forget that polishes name! Now I refuse to have any shine on my nails and stick to pure matte polishes. Inspired by a post by The Kennedys Among The Kardashians, here are a few of my favorite polishes!
Currently on my nails!

The only dark color that I will put on my nails. I love it, the perfect fall/winter color!
A light color, very sheer, that adds a finishing touch to your nails and outfit! I love that you can never tell when it's chipped! An extra bonus!

1 comment:

  1. you don't know jacques is probably my all time favorite nail polish!

    ReplyDelete