Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

I'm linking up with Amber today for "It's OK" Thursday! Hopefully I'll have a couple more posts for you throughout the week, but it's finals week so I'll try my best!

It's Ok...

...to be done with the snow that keeps on falling and freezing. We live in Seattle, it's not supposed to hang around for this long!

...to regret getting what you asked for, this is the week of finals that never end

...to not want to spend another weekend studying for finals

...to want to go sledding down your backyard, even if you are seventeen!

...to watch countless episodes of Gilmore Girls while "studying"

...to  LOVE Dance Moms. I'm addicted

...to think snow is absolutely magical

...to want to completely reorganize all of my papers from last semester, why? So that they aren't a mess for a week when I need them. I'm crazy

What are you saying "It's Ok" to this week?

1 comment:

  1. I wish it snowed where I live. It really is magical!!!

    ReplyDelete