Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

  • Try to eat a more whole diet, cut back on animal based foods but do it smart. Research and be smart! 
  • Read 40 books! I read 30 books in 2011 and I want to push myself to read 40 in 2012! My secret goal would be 52 but I would be ecstatic if I read 40! Keeping goals achievable
  • Focus more on me. Do what I want to do, when appropriate and put myself first. Don't worry so much about others, take a deep breath and let it go
  • Blog my true feelings, I kept a lot bottled in for the later half of 2011 and I can feel that building up inside of me. Journal in my blog and be able to let things out
  • Grow in my faith; attend church regularly, join a community group, attend Veritas, volunteer and talk with a pastor. Figure out if baptism is what I want at the end of 2012
  • Spend less time on TV. I want to really cut back on how much time I spend on TV and how I get addicted to it. It's something that brings me no gain whatsoever and I need to reduce!
  • Spend more time with more friends, branch out and spend time with those I usually don't see outside of school. Make new friends too!
  • Figure out what makes me happy and how I can maintain that happiness!
What are your resolutions for 2012? If you don't make resolutions, why? Did you pick a word for 2012, that was impossible for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment