Monday, January 16, 2012

Finals, Finals, Go Away

My finals start tomorrow and I am feeling incredibly aprehensive about the history final I have tomorrow. My study guide for this class is forty-five pages long! 
There is no way that I will know all of this for tomorrow but I can at least give it my best. We are finally getting snow in Seattle and it has been absolutely magical. I am crossing my fingers for a snow-day tomorrow, who knows if they will cancel school on finals week!
makingthingshappen.com
I'm keeping a few mantras in mind this week as I remember to keep these finals in perspective! Yes, some of them be 20% of my grade but no matter what I can still know I tried my best. Let me know if you have any study suggestions! I hope everyone has a lovely week and had a wonderful day off!

1 comment: