Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Mish-Mash

  • Being sick on your birthday makes it incredibly less fun than it should be! Other than a fun dinner with friends on Friday night, the birthday celebrating stopped there. Spending my weekend in bed was not what I had planned.
  • I am incredibly blessed! Gifts or no gifts, the people that I was able to spend my birthday with make me smile and truly bring out the best in me. 
  • I only have to make it through another 24 hours of school and then I am done for the week! Woohoo!
  • Having understanding teachers is an incredible blessing! 
  • Extra late starts are the best decision my school has ever made. Starting a full hour and five minutes later than usual was a fantastic way to start the day on my birthday!
  • I am finally getting caught up with TV. I am loving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Do you watch this show? Do you love the drama too? I find myself curling over with laughter during most episodes! 
  • Polka-Dot balloons are my absolute favorite! They brighten my day and I hope the helium doesn't go out of it for a while!
  • I'm incredibly excited for Thanksgiving this year! I am hoping to volunteer at my church and serve a meal there, wish me luck! This is something that I have wanted to do for years and I'm finally taking initiative to do it myself.
  • My love for Patagonia grew over the weekend as I added this new vest to my closet! I wore it today and it was perfect, so cute and so comfy!
  • I wish it was easier to upload pictures in a cute style to the blog, I definitely don't mind putting the time into it but I just wish there was a way to make it happen faster. Getting better at Photoshop may help me with this goal. 
  • What are you thankful for this week? Any special Thanksgiving traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment